A new concept of hospitality
Our reopening will focus on three main elements: safety, hygiene, and service, ensuring our guests enjoy their wellness holiday while prioritising people’s health and peace of mind.
We want to be prepared, because for us Safe Hospitality is a real objective that can be achieved to ensure to continue offering tranquillity and enjoyment without asking you to give up a beautiful holiday on Lake Garda.
What will change in practice?
1) Breakfast buffet will be served. You can order to our staff directly at the table.
2) Housekeeping service on evenings is temporarily suspended in order to guarantee you the most safety possible. We will pay particular attention to all disinfection measures and cleaning operations (push-buttons, lifts, handles, etc ...).
3) Access to wellness center (sauna, Turkish bath, kneipp, etc ...) is possible only by reservation. Gym and children's playroom are closed. Indoor swimming pool, outdoor pool as well as our beauty center are regularly open.
4) Check-in and check-out will be available online.
5) Our Intensive Hospitality has no changed.. we are the "same" B-Family as always!!